Recipe Inspiration: http://norecipes.com/blog/tabouleh-recipe/
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 5 ounces of flat lead parsley, about 2 heads
- 1 cucumber, diced
- About 20 small grape tomatoes, diced
- Cook the quinoa according to directions.
- Chop and toss all ingredients together. Add cooked quinoa.
- Tabouleh tastes fresh the day it’s made, but if you let it sit overnight, the flavors have a chance to meld and it tastes even better.